Hot wheels

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was driving when I saw that a cute guy was staring at me. Flattered, I smiled at him, but he didn't even react. I realized he wasn't admiring me, he was admiring my truck. This is the fifth time this week. My truck gets more game than I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 293
You deserved it 7 986

Top comments

Many women get offended when men stare at their headlights.

Comments

Well, start a conversation about the damn truck then! I love it when girls actually know something about the vehicle they're driving (or that I'm driving), even better if they know more/something I do not! It seems you have a fantastic conversation starter that you have yet to exploit! Just... not while actively driving.

Wow your truck and your dog. Everything you touch must instantly become beautiful.

I used to have a truck but not anymore.. Not since.. The accident

Women and their purses/shoes/clothes/jewelry. Never understood why women are practically "in love" with them. They are just materialistic items in my opinion. Both sexes have things they care about. I will never understand why a girl has more than one purse or a rack of shoes. But implying men are materialistic because we adore cars.... That is just wrong.

rlTlk 13

This is my life! Haha I was in my car and this hot guy comes up goes to the passenger window where one of my guy friends was and says 'damn! Your car is hotter than your girl'.. ******* thanks dude.. Lol but yea my car always gets checked out

polevaultbabe 9

Happens to me all the time with my mustang... Haha it sucks

you could try the "I'll let you try it if you ask me out for dinner"

Whenever I drive my partner's Hilux, heaps of guys stop and stare. I had assumed they were judging my driving, until I had a few whistle and a male friend said that chicks in trucks are hot. So just hang around a bit OP, he'll eventually look up and notice you in the drivers seat!

Thats badass the Toyota Hilux is indesructible.

MillerBeerTime 5
bearkoda 11

Girl, you don't even know! I drive a 70 Mustang and guys ALWAYS do that. Really frustrating huh?