Horno

By horno - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I asked my dad why the WiFi was down. He just replied, "Why? Horno can't get no more porno?" No, "Horno" has an assignment. WTF? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 633
You deserved it 2 626

Top comments

You should really do your homework earlier Horno.

It could be that he has software that monitors traffic from your IP, and he's seen a lot of traffic to **** sites and assumed it was you.

Comments

Kuibe 18

I'm sure your dad would get the wifi if you explained what you needed it for... Or he would just assume you want to watch prob again... Either one.

scoobysnarks 15

My son gets angry that the wifi goes off late at night, too - and when he needed to do an assignment (which I knew about, BTW) I re-enabled the wifi for him for that night. It happens, dude. The alternative, of course, is for him to do his homework during the day...

When you beat on the bongos, how does he know, Horno?

He probably accidentally walked in on Horno and wondered if they were even related.

91hayek 31

Read that in Beavis and Butthead voices. Your dad has my kinda humour.

you can still download your precious **** on your phone... you'll only need one hand to fap anyway

IssacB 14

Haha, your dad has a great sense of humor

Sorry that was hilarious. Horno won't say buongiorno to porno.

Think of **** as a reward..do you homework then have your fun....

schreibergx93 19

Clearly you use the wifi for **** if he's not using it for those purposes and notices **** sites being visited. If it's a secure network it's you or your mom, pretty sure she probably makes **** with your dad.