Hmmm, twins

By Anonymous - 11/10/2009 10:58 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend only dates me because I look a bit like his favourite porn star. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 703
You deserved it 4 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It could that it's because you **** like a **** star.

hahahahaha what's the **** stars name?? and you should be flattered. guys jack off to you :)

Comments

ycw97 0

If you look like Annette Dawn, you can't blame him...

Ya your life is sooo ****** god we date you for your looks.... Your lucky!!!

spyderman2190 0

wow ur life sux, im sure glad Im not good looking, sux to be you

you also can't spell, so double for him.

yeah "favourite" was spelled CORRECTLY, dumbass. she just lives in the uk.

Dynoblaze 1

I bet you'd have no problem if he looked like your favorite actor.

Exactly. But you have to remember its a woman so that means its a double standard.

**** stars are usually hot, so if i were you i'd take it as a compliment :)

Yeah FYL... I'd be upset too if I looked like Ron Jeremy. Look on the bright side honey, at least you still have a boyfriend.

emilialoriana_fml 0

then make him want you more and then dump him ! hahah

jordynf10 0

learn to spell. its F A V O R I T E .

The spelling of favorite is different in England, they just put a U after the o. It's just how it is.

you spell plenty of things differently. learn to accept them. i know you won't change the way you spell colour or grey.

Considering we invented the language, I'm pretty sure you can **** right off, #48.