Help me, doofus!

By rabbitoncocaine - 20/04/2012 06:41 - Germany - Unterbreizbach

Today, I locked my car. I put the key in my bag when suddenly my car began to roll backwards. I tried to get the key out of my bag but couldn't find it, and with the other hand I tried to stop the car. The worst thing was that some dumbass was watching me and didn't help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 478
You deserved it 21 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I fail to see how he's the dumbass in this situation.

taniamw 9

Uhmmm. It's called a handbrake ?

Comments

rubyliu8420 7

Um, you: dumbass, him: amused spectator.

That's what the world has become. " I don't want to get involved. So I'll just watch" I wish I didn't live on this planet anymore.

This is hilarious. Ok, so 1) you were too dumb to either a] put the e-brake on and, b] put the car into park to back-up the e-brake(if automatic) or c] put the shifter into gear to give the e-brake a back-up (if standard); then 2) put your keys into the main pocket of what is probably a ridiculously-sized handbag that you couldn't easily fish them out of instead of a smaller, easier to reach pocket, and 3) decided that just because someone who had no obligation to help you didn't jump in front of your rolling car, that made them a dumbass. Evidence suggests you are the dumbass here and I recommend not displacing your anger onto someone else, especially when they were most likely only observing you because they realized how incredibley dumb you have to be to completley by-pass two methods of parking and braking a car. I would've just watched you chase it too; only I would have also recorded it and put it on youtube.

A bit more information might be needed OP. How far away was this "dumbass" from your car? How fast was your car rolling when he saw it happen? How did you know his IQ was low enough to be called a dumbass? And lastly, and be honest here: did you put on the parking brake before exiting your car? My conclusion from what you told us: YDI.

if she got this on camera, it would make as an awesome fail video on youtube.

Lol your the dumbass he is just the lucky guy standing there, able to laugh in your stupid face!.

Dusty_Busters 15

Anyone who DIDN'T vote YDI is a 'dumbass.'