Hell hath no fury

By child of a crazed women - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Halethorpe

Today, it's my birthday. Since my parents are in the middle of a divorce, my mom thought it was perfectly reasonable to burn the gifts my dad got for me in the fireplace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 030
You deserved it 3 005

Top comments

I hate when parents put their kids in the middle of their issues in a divorce. Happy Birthday though!

I'm sorry OP! I hope your parents get this sorted out quickly. On the other hand, happy birthday!

Comments

johnmurphy123 9

Your mums a stupid bitch ****

dbeatty 12

and the useless mother brought the child in the middle of it. This is why Canada has made it so that separated parents have to take a course called parenting after separation.

I know that this post is old, so I hope that things have gotten better for you and between your mom and dad

I hate those parents who put their kids in the middle of their fights.

Witch_E_Poo 14

Theres a shit load of comments on here for you to read tonight, to lull you to sleep. Sorry but your mom's a ******* sycoe, probly why there divorcing OR she is going threw on hell of a menopause.

This legit made me cry, I have a pretty ****** up childhood so this brings back memories... I hope this isn't a big deal for you. And best of luck to your parents

I'm so sorry OP. I have a friend who is the child of a situation exactly like yours. The divorce was the nastiest one I've ever seen, and her parents bring her into it at every chance they get. She trusts neither anymore and they have greatly pushed her away. Her mom has done the exact same thing, you aren't alone. Some people have no boundaries.

Its like trying to put out a fire with gass.

That's not only bitter and selfish but really ****** up. I'm sorry about that.