He's such a character!

By Anonymous - 17/09/2021 22:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I was called a judgemental bitch by my family for not letting my son back home after his release from prison, forgetting that none of them want to house him either, considering he did run me over with my car he was stealing to pay his debts to his drug dealer/prostitute provider. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 238
You deserved it 68

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean, I think that you have a pretty damn justifiable case for that. It depends a lot on what he's done and become in jail or not, but given the circumstances unless you have a really good reason to believe that prison reformed him rather than just hardening him, it's understandable.

Wadlaen 23

Well, I think you sound like a pretty reasonable bitch...

Comments

I mean, I think that you have a pretty damn justifiable case for that. It depends a lot on what he's done and become in jail or not, but given the circumstances unless you have a really good reason to believe that prison reformed him rather than just hardening him, it's understandable.

Wadlaen 23

Well, I think you sound like a pretty reasonable bitch...

Well, you DID raise him... Now, I'm a judgmental little bitch, too.

Realeenx 3

Nah it’s obvious the streets raised him or else she would be in jail too haha

Realeenx 3

You mean the streets raised him or else she would be in jail to haha

bryannaajoyy 3

Although there ARE a number of people who do/did realize they wanted to be & do better during their time in prison, quite a bit of them go right back to their old habits & behaviors. And no, someone isn’t necessarily a bad person for having gone to prison; they were legitimately in the wrong place at the wrong time. BUT considering he could have KILLED you, his mother, I’d agree with you making a reasonable decision. Yea some addicts make shitty choices because drugs have taken over them and are the only priority, but I know plenty of drug addicts - to multiple different drugs, not just one - who actually work and support their own habits with honest & EARNED money. They don’t lie to, cheat or steal from others to get what they need because they realize 1) THEIR addiction isn’t that other persons fault nor their responsibility to support, and 2) just like themselves, those people work hard for all that they have. Also, a bit ******* hypocritical for them to belittle & demonize you when they’ve not allowed him to stay in their homes either?