Have a merry Xmas!

By hilariousnow - 22/12/2009 08:46 - Vietnam

Today, with my girlfriend I planned a trip to Bali on this Thursday and we will celebrate Christmas together. Hotel booking done, flight tickets bought, swimsuits packed. I just forgot one thing: tell my boss I'll be on leave till next week. He gave me a new project. The deadline is next Monday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 546
You deserved it 38 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You booked the entire trip w/o making sure you could get the time off from work, this short notice? Sounds like YDI.

DoingItWrong 0

You sir, are an idiot for planning a holiday vacation so close to the holiday in question. I bet everything you bought was marked up for idiots just like you. Plan your vacations well in advanced.

Comments

what a moron! Who plans a whole trip and PACKS all while going to work and FORGETS to ask for the time off .... YDI you moron!

You remembered to Buy the Plane Tickets, Book the hotel, andd pack the swimsuits, but you forgot to notify your boss or request time off a few weeks in advance?

That sucks, your gf is probably soon to be your ex-gf unless she's a pretty cool chick and/or this amazing demonstration of airheadedness and lack of responsibility on your part was a one-time fluke, but I cannot imagine any way in which you did not totally deserve it.

Your life sucks ass. And your boss is an asshole, giving people projects on Christmas...

Comentator 0

Life sucks because of that? Ummm business doesn't stop because of Christmas...he failed to notify his boss that he is requesting...REQUESTING a vacation. You ask for it.

I also have stuff due next week, but if I'd been planning a trip out of the country I'd sure as hell have made sure my vacation request was approved. Or "sure as h-e-double-toothpicks" for 'pendatic' and 'Applepineaple31'.

Comentator 0

Hahahaha I hope that you can't cancel and lose out on that. Way to be irresponsible.

sharon_ellj 0

Hahaha sucks for youuu, i'm going to Bali at like, tomorrow!

redux: For emphasis. You noticed what I said, didn't you?

no girlfriend is worth losing your job over, not even elisha cuthbert.

Comentator 0

so not true. If it was her I wouldn't need to work, plus she is sooooo worth it.