Hang up

By hangup - 04/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I checked my voicemail. I was really surprised to hear an adorable message from my boyfriend, who is vacationing in Florida. I was even more surprised to hear him having sex with some other girl for the last seven minutes of the message. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 848
You deserved it 3 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alyssamarie218 0

Comments

If you sent him an email with an attachment, wouldn't he already know its from you? Seeing how its your email address that comes up and all that... So why would you have to say its from you?

seb12992 0

I guess #78 is use to having her boyfriend cheat on her so it doesn't really bother her anymore.

brings new meaning to "i'm having fun, wish you were here."

ChasinParkedCars 0

The people on this site need to start moderating the people who sign up for FML. We don't need 10 year olds complaining about their exes in complete jibberish.

MIKENYC 0

Let me **** u n leave it on his voicemail

AndelleRae 9

Hey, I've had some great times with that fairy! (FYI, though, I'm a she, not a he. :-p)

k serrrriously, sparkled, how old are you? like 9?....

mcsnelly 5

Well, you see, when someone is in a relationship "vacation" does not mean "free excuse to have sex with random strangers." She's not stupid for expecting fidelity from her boyfriend *even* while in another state on vacation! (OMG the horror of not being able to screw random chicks while on vacation without your girlfriend!!) OP's boyfriend is the stupid one for thinking he could use vacation as an excuse to cheat.