Gym bro

By kaplwv116 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my extremely in-shape boyfriend told me he hasn't had a chance to work out lately. I jokingly poked him in the belly saying he's getting chunky and winked. He burst into tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 054
You deserved it 41 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It's funny how if this was a guy doing it to his girlfriend, people would be insulting OP to no end.. Instead people are mocking the boyfriend. No one likes being called chunky, or fat. Especially if he's one of those people who work really, really hard on their bodies.

Comments

fitness fanatic boys take their appearances and fitness regieme pretty darn seriously. missing one or two days of training can turn the manliest men into insecure girls. solution: sexercise!

ReynshineCutting 10

It depends on what type of fitness guys they are though. Bodybuilders need weights and not cardio so sexercise could be counterproductive.

man WTF is your problem.. if he spends that much time getting in shape don't you think his physical appearance means a lot to him? I know you were just joking around but some things are better left as thoughts

What a pussy. They say steroids can cause emotional outbursts.

ReynshineCutting 10

That's also been disproven.

What's wrong with the Navy? You belong to the Navy you Marine. Own up to that shit. I'm a bit partial to the Navy however, I'm a nuke.

skeletenz 0

say I'm sorry and tell him to pls go grow a pair

ILiveInBFE 0

Creotene'll do that for you.

ReynshineCutting 10

You mean creatine? And no it won't.

Creatine? No way that will do that. You're an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about. Creatine is found in foods, mainly fish. The amount you need to get physical results would be a lot of fish, so that's when Creatine supplements are used.

ReynshineCutting 10

Or red meat :) Arnold used to eat a ton of red meat to bulk up and get creatine. Probably part of why he had to have a triple bypass surgery lol. My hubby's a bodybuilder and cycles on and off creatine and there's definitely no difference in his emotions either way.

Creatine is one of the safest body building.supplements out. Arnold was on roids for month straight causing his heart to do way more than it should, especially at his size. I'm sure Creatine did not help his cause though.

ReynshineCutting 10

I meant all the red meat he ate, not creatine :)