Great time to try for a kid

By Anonymous - 04/07/2020 14:01

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of 4 years complained about having to jack off for IVF. We haven't had sex in 9 months, I have to take hormone injections, and I'm jealous of his own hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 480
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Is there something about the IVF that prevents you from being able to have sex, or was your relationship already doomed beforehand?

Maybe you might want to reconsider everything going on here...

Comments

deadunicorn 10

Just move on bro all that’s bad

ojoRojo 27

Ugh, IVF is the least romantic process, so hard to keep the flame going during all that. I hope you’re successful soon! (Both so you’ll have a baby and so he’ll stop whining)

Why can't you give him a hand with that job? Your help could cum in handy.

This is an example of why I got fixed (wife and I have no kids yet) with us planning on fostering/adopting

tounces7 27

Is there something about the IVF that prevents you from being able to have sex, or was your relationship already doomed beforehand?

Well he couldn't be arsed to marry her, so I'd say the relationship is just doomed.

Ejaculation during IVF process is not recommended as it reduces your numbers when collecting the samples. Also the injections can cause enlarged ovaries in women making sex painful. So, you can but it’s not recommended for better success.

Susan Yee 9

Maybe beside she has fertility problem, he has low sperm counts, so he has to “reserve” his load for IVF.

bloopaloop 27

You know, you could start with getting married. Commitment means something and right now he doesn’t have it. Has no doctor talked to you about this? What about friends? Do they just say bs like “it’s okay!” And “you should do what feels best”? Not real friends.

wysegirl 24

New day and age. Plus it's only a 50/50 shot at staying together. If he's complaining now though the relationship may not last after a kid. Good luck OP. Hope for the best.

Maybe you might want to reconsider everything going on here...

all these people saying to leave him not realizing that for nine months he had been horny and yet stayed faithful so instead of automatically trash talking why not commend him for his loyalty

If he’s complaining about having to jack off and they haven’t had sex in that long, I doubt he’s been the horny one.

Really? Should we erect a statue in his honour or not cheating ? She’s going through a lot to be able to have a child and that’s what you have to say? She also went 9 months without sex or cheating soooo. Oh and yes you seem like the type or person that doesn’t realize women like sex.

quite the opposite people love sex it's not gender specific and you're quite presumptuous aren't you im just responding in reference to all the people negging the bf when he is obviously sticking by her because he loves her

bobsanction 18

You know, you could jack him off instead.

genuinegoodguy 9

All about you is it? Oh you’re such a martyr. Poor bloke