Good start

By atsukobo - 23/02/2012 07:59 - United States

Today, my husband and I went to our first counseling sessions, where the main focus was communication. When the therapist called us in together to discuss techniques we could use at home, my husband looked around, rolled his eyes, and responded with, "Uh huh" to every question. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 932
You deserved it 3 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MetalxSoldier 26

Therapist: Sir, are you an idiot? Husband: Uh huh.

it was their first one. it was worth a shot. that's respectable. it's sad when people give up without even trying

Comments

I see your problem OP, and here it is. He's the man, you're the woman. Get out of that office and make sure there' s a hot porterhouse with 10 pounds a mashed potatoes when he gets home from wasting his time. What happened to the 50's when a woman's dream was to be a wife in a kitchen?

We guys simply don't want to express our selfs

In case you didn't know this, men don't like "sharing" with strangers. Give it a few sessions. It might be eye opening for him. Men tend to be more logical and less emotional and anything emotional gives them that famous fight or flight instinct. He will come around. Be patient. You can't change overnight an neither can he.

Why are so many people suddenly suggesting a new husband just because there relationship is having a tough spot. I guess these are the same people that run away from anything when the going gets tough. When you say I do, you are saying you are committed through thick and thin. Divorce should be the absolute last resort in a relationship only after trying everything else.

MissHayleyJames 7

Absolutely this! The divorce rate is so high because people don't take time to actually understand what a marriage means and they just move on to the next person when one little thing goes wrong.

hateevryone 14

he's not into it. you might just want to divorce him.

effarve 2

you ever think the problem isnt him, it might just be you need to shut the **** up and suck that dick a little more.

KuchkaNumberOne 2

What ever happened to men stepping up and supporting the family? I guess that is where that dream went.

U, R, 1, and 2 are not words and make you sound like an uneducated moron.