Good boy

By AgathedeBlouse - 18/11/2008 06:42 - France

Today, as I do every morning, I woke up and gave my dog, who sleeps next to me, a kiss on the nose. Except that this morning he had been sleeping the other way round. I kissed him on the ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 560
You deserved it 25 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowcalling 0

i kiss my dog all the time and i let her share the bed with me, i don't see what is so gross about it

Geez, you make it sound like people are ******* their dogs. A simple kiss on the nose is no biggie, get over it and keep your face away from dogs..seriously.

Comments

Did anyone who's complaining about the OP kissing their dog read the FML? She's kissing him on the nose, not making out with him.

ummm yea no offence but get a boyfriend and sleep with him instead, im sure he wont mind if u kiss him on the ass

That is equally as disgusting as kissing a dogs ass.

blahblahblah43 0

i agree with #6, you need to look before you act.

That's really cute. I'm going to miss my dog.

There's nothing wrong with sleeping with a beloved pet. It's nice cuddling with a warm furry cat. And OMG, pets have feces on them?! Well, no duh! I'd say everyone does! There are way more people than you'd think who DON'T wash their hands after using the bathroom. Kissing is a sign of love. It's not gross to show someone that you love them, is it?? *kisses my kitty on its nose*

tangerine_12 0

ahaha omd! my friends last name is arce! exept with a c and not s. that is sooo funnyyy(:

i bet ur dogs girlfriend is getting pestered for a rim job now! hah..

Kiss your pet on the cheek, or something. You can get all sorts of diseases from kissing your dog/ letting it lick your face. Ask my lil sister, she got too cosy with her lap dog and ended up looking quite green for a few weeks.

stoobo 0

For those of you talking about wheather to say arse or ass, arse is originally the right word, Americans changed it to ass and for some reason it caught on. An ass is an animal, an arse is what you shit out of.