Glue ear

By NoMoreHeadphones - 08/09/2009 19:32 - United States

Today, I was listening to my iPod while changing the diaper on my baby. One earbud fell out of my ear and onto the changing table so I quickly picked it up without looking and put it back in my ear, only to realize the headphone had fallen onto more than a table. I now have brown earphones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 849
You deserved it 47 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you listen to your iPod while changing your child's diaper? Way to teach your kid poor manners early on.

Brings a whole new meaning to shitty music like Brokencyde, Jeffree Star, and Millionaires...

Comments

ummmm why the hell would you have earphones on while taking care of a baby??deff YDI

Well you kind of deserved it. You probably shouldn't have been listening to your ipod while doing it. What if you were distracted by your ipod? Something could've happened to your baby. But yes FYL, having shit in your ear is terrible.

Maybe you should be paying more attention to your baby and its needs as opposed to yourself :/

Uhmm...Well, maybe it's different when the baby is yours, but I've been babysitting a five month old for the past month while her mom was at work, and with the help of this baby I've gone from being really nervous and terrible at the whole diaper changing event to actually pretty great at it: That's how many diapers this kid produces for me. And I gotta tell you, your attention...your full attention...should really be focused on the baby. There shouldn't be an iPod involved. It's not a chore. It's a child. You kinda deserved it.

I think you need to get head phones that go around your ears. I feel bad that happend to you, but thank you for the smile you put on my face. RI

One, this person can't even keep their story straight when writing 4-5 sentences. First it's one headphone, next thing its she has brown headphones. Two, I have never seen a headphone connected to an ipod where if it fell into poop for a few seconds it would turn brown. Maybe some of the really old models that were made before ipods came out. If that were true then most likely they would have been ear waxed colored before that. WTF.....at least think about your story before you make something up.

True, they're too light to get covered in crap just by falling in it for a second. "A falling earphone gathers no poop"

You've clearly never changed a baby's diaper before....there is some seriously runny, sticky sh*it that can come out of a kid. But you shoudln't be listeningn to an iPod while you're changing your baby anyway!

lol even the headphones cant tell the difference between the brown stuff and shitpod :p