Give it back

By upset room mate - 18/08/2011 06:59 - United States

Today, after our old roommate left because he was too dirty for us to live with anymore, we found out that our new roommate has "borrowed" our shampoo, towel, toilet paper, liquor, without replacing them. I wish we still only had to clean up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 130
You deserved it 4 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm still sad that you guys kicked me out...

aFatFuck 0

So either tell him to stop using your shit or find another roommate.

Comments

Purchase all of your stuff again, but keep them in a place that your roommate won't find, or doesn't know about. If he doesn't buy his own shit, then I'm pretty sure he's just as dirty as your last roommate.

Lol...grow some balls & tell him/her to replace ur stuff.

Sign him up for the Mexican army. That will teach him.

audiophileMom 11

Careful what you wish for, you might end up cleaning up after the freeloader, too. I'd give it a week to find out ;) seriously tho: labeling stuff with your names helps getting used to yours and mine - especially if he (or she) comes straight from mom's.

poolshark1017 0

Wow y'all sound like a bunch of fags crying over stupid shit! STFU You little bitches!!!

so fill the tequila bottle with piss, and swap your shampoo with hair remover. problem solved.

audiophileMom 11

I love it... I'm not supposed to, but i really really do!!!

justanotherrando_fml 2

Theres always something to complain about, it's just a matter of how far you want to take it

I'm pretty sure that you should kick this guy out to.

he "borrowed" your liquor? The same way he "borrowed" your towel (which you both used for the same purpose)...