Get back here

By justhereforlaughs - 12/09/2011 22:32 - United States

Today, while at the beach, my little brother's hat blew off. I chased after it before I completely lost sight and realized I was no match for the wind. I get back and he's wearing the hat. I chased a fucking trash bag for a mile thinking it was his hat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 077
You deserved it 11 086

Same thing different taste

Comments

DarkHelmet 10

How the hell do you mix up a hat and a trashbag....YDI for that showing of supreme stupudity!!

EnEl_Infierno 15

Hmm I can't picture a someone mistaking a plastic bag for a hat, but maybe paperbag perhaps crumpled I can some resemblance.

Yeah, cuz trash bags totally look like hats... I mean maybe at first glance, but you chased it for a mile. YDI.

je_suis_fml 11

today just isn't your day, huh?

That was sweet to do that for your little brother!

leadman1989 15

Totally understandable op. One time the cops caught me in this other persons house. Called it breaking and entering, but honestly I just got a little turned around is all.

1.) I was by the boardwalk and my brother was near the water. 2.) The way he turned and chased after it, it looked like his hat. 3.) He is 7 years old and it was his favorite hat. 4.) The bag/hat were both the color green. 5.) The winds were at 20mph, so anything being blown that day blurred. 6.) If I was able to sprint after it for a mile, clearly i am NOT a fattie, so before you point your greasy, fat ****** finger at me, gag yourself.

rexgar2000 10

first time I see the op reply. impressive

suckstoobeyou 0

I'm glad to see someone try to help a family member, half the jackasses on here calling you fat or stupid are asses and probable will be abusing there kids/spouses.

tmmundy 17

I didn't put a "?" after my comment grrrr

tmmundy 17

I hate FML sometimes...puts my comments in random places.

doogy15 11

I will only hit my hardest out of love.... Or because I feel the need to entertain myself.

perdix 29

Nobody "sprints" for a mile. Your story has too many holes. Fatties can do amazing things if there's a hot dog or a Klondike bar within reach. You abandoned your kid brother to chase down a 10-dollar hat? The pedos must love you. Your denial needs further proof.

Did it ever occur to you that we were there as a family? Or that I sprinted at first and then ran after that? Or that he's 7 and I love him to death so I wanted to save his hat for him? Get a life! Holy cow, you have nothing better to do but smash on others good deeds.

perdix 29

I have plenty of other things to do and I do them. Your "good deed" was just a folly. Now, that I got you to admit that you lied about sprinting a mile, I think we can help you confess the rest of your lies and exaggerations. I think I'm the good-deed doer here!

My brother is 7, the way he turned and ran after it looked like his hat from where I was standing (~100ft away). The winds were at 20 mph, so anything would have looked blurred. The fact that I could run for a mile at the beach shows that im complete opposite of a 'fattie'.

EnEl_Infierno 15

Well even though it wasn't your brothers hat that was a nice of you to look out for him like that Op, my hats off to you.

You're sweet for doing that. You should expect though that by posting on FML that you are exposing yourself to people that are here to make fun of other's misfortunes.

leadman1989 15

"What ever you're thinking I'm not interested" Don't flatter yourself honey buns

dadof2 4

that must be some nice hat and what a big heas your brother must have