Gassy

By Fartnonymous - 18/08/2015 10:59 - Qatar - Doha

Today, it's been a week since I started farting in my sleep for no apparent reason. It's so frequent and so foul-smelling that my husband and I are both losing sleep and are having to take afternoon naps to make up for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 758
You deserved it 2 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's that bad perhaps you should see a doctor.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Maybe you both should invest in gas masks.

Comments

That's exactly what came to my mind! Those are the WORST! OP, changing the type of protein you're eating, or increasing or decreasing the intake significantly can lead to some serious protein farts... If you're consistent, it does level out after about a week, maybe a tiny bit longer. IF that's really the cause.

There always a reason. Go and see a doctor.

Actually, you fart in your sleep all the time. It's just that they're really foul now. Probably a lot of eggs, meat – anything with a lot of protein and iron.

dietcoke09 25

My dad had that problem. What helped him was to stop eating after 6pm and cutting out all the bad food. Just some tips. I hope it helps!

Maybe it's your diet? Have you changed anything new within the last week? There's always gas medicine stuff you could take as well.

Sounds like you need a gastroenterologist!

You should really look into that, OP. Sounds like you may be becoming allergic to something you're eating or taking regularly.

Must be something you ate that your body is having trouble digesting