Gassy

By Fartnonymous - 18/08/2015 10:59 - Qatar - Doha

Today, it's been a week since I started farting in my sleep for no apparent reason. It's so frequent and so foul-smelling that my husband and I are both losing sleep and are having to take afternoon naps to make up for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 758
You deserved it 2 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's that bad perhaps you should see a doctor.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Maybe you both should invest in gas masks.

Comments

crazypeach 15

Why don't you try those Japanese fart-absorbing undies? It may not be sexy, but who knows if it helps.

I think maybe see a doctor - could you be lactose intolerant or something?

Goblin182 26

Are you on a Cpap machine? It could be turned up to high. My wife had that problem for a while. They were so nasty it woke us though, not sure what that's about.

Something must have changed in your lifestyle to suddenly cause this. Did you eat something different? Perhaps switched brands of coffee or something? Did you start taking a new medication? I would break down your daily habits and try and pinpoint it. A while ago I started having bad angry gas all day every day and then I figured out that it was these belvita biscuits I was taking to work as a snack.

"...and this is what your body is like... Withought fiber!!!" ~Bane (auralnauts spoof)

You should check your food.. To see what you are eating these days

Everyone farts in their sleep, but if it smells that bad that it wakes you up, go to the doctor. It may be something you're eating that you are allergic to.

mrslegume 8

That sucks! If you haven't changed your diet, gone on new meds or started snoring at night, you should go see a doctor. Could be something more serious.

jerome74 1

go see a doctor it could be a sign of a more serious problem

I think trying to change her diet would be more effective. It could even be a sensitivity to a new med or food she's been eating.