"Friends"

By Anonymous - 12/12/2009 23:16 - United States

Today, I found out why two of my friends race downstairs to each other to the cafeteria everyday at lunch; apparently there's only one free seat at the table with the rest of their friends, and the loser has to eat lunch with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 796
You deserved it 3 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Woah that sucks. Go get a group of new friends and sit with them. Then the loser will have to sit by themselves everyday...Karma's a bitch.

gormer 0

I guess you're boring or a Debbie Downer.

And why do you still call them your friends? I'd leave them both, and find new ones to hang out with, since they wouldn't seem to care.

youfools 0

People who submit FMLs about asshole friends need to look up the definition of friendship.

FleurDelacour498 0

I agree with #24. They're assholes. Both of them. Trust me, none of us need asshole "friends" in our lives.

FleurDelacour498 0

If these "friends" have an issue with the OP, then they should've discussed it with the OP rather than racing to the cafeteria every day to avoid the OP. They're just assholes.

Ditch the "loser" and sit at a new table. I know that sounds kinda weird, randomly going to a new table, but you can also just go to the library or stay after in a class and work there and hopefully make new friends.

Confront them to their faces and let them know that you're not going to hang out with them. If they have any shred of humanity, they'll feel like assholes.

What do you want me to eat my dessert alone like i'm ******* Steven Glandsberg?