Friends

By Anonymous - 17/02/2010 07:39 - United States

Today, it's my 18th birthday. Last month was my best friend's 18th birthday. She spent the night with me, and the next morning, my mom and brother gathered in my room and sang "Happy Birthday" as they handed her pancakes with a candle on top. Today, I was woken up by screams to take the trash out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 638
You deserved it 2 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nooo, it's all part of the surprise! You go to take the trash out, and someone has parked a car amongst the rubbish! But no, you can't accept it when someone does something nice.

KurouTenshi 0

well on my bday I lost my job, got a bday card that informed me my rent was due, and then I only got to eat cold ravioli (which, incidentally, is just as good cold, as it is cooked)

Comments

why would u sleep at someones house when its ur birfday?

JasmineFelicia 0

Ohmygoodness, that would suck. I feel bad for you. I have never had that happen to me before, but i can only imagine. Hopefully things will get better!

kevick93 0
RainbowPoof 2

You probably shouldn't expect much of anything, if it was your 18th birthday. Birthdays aren't all that exciting once you've hit your teens, really- parties and stuff are more for kids. I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy yourself, because you should, but really... It's just another day. This might be a stretch, but if your friend (not girlfriend) spent the night/day with you on her birthday instead of being at home with her family, it sounds like she might have some family problems. Your parents probably felt bad for her, and they wanted to cheer her up by giving her a decent birthday.

Well, at least you got to do your best friend.

Well guys do have feelings too, it was rude of your family to call the guy you slept with on your 18th birthday trash and that you needed to take him out. He's obviously been waiting for quite some time or you went slumming! You should divorce that family and cite the reason as them being rude.

Your post is strange. You either attempted sarcasm and failed miserably or don't understand the FML.

I think you are the one that failed miserably, you actually posted a reply to this.

lol and you did much better replying to my post

I wasn't talking about that. The kitchen trash was full. It was 7 o clock in teh morning on a SATURDAY whether I am living on a farm/ranch or not I USUALLY get to sleep in on Saturdays but they woke me up to take out teh kitchen,3 bathrooms(only one of which are my bathrooms),den,family room,and basement trash. Great birthday but after doing chores for almost all day. From 7 til 5 I did my chres and then got ready to go to my friends house for a sleepover for my birthday then we went horseback riding so it didn't ALL suck!!! And my bffs gave me some cool stuff.