Freaked out

By Ain't going nowhere - 24/06/2015 18:49 - United States - Chicago

Today, I politely asked a coworker to stop sticking his chewed-up gum to my desk. It's now 10:57 pm and my tires are slashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 415
You deserved it 1 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There must be something the management can do. Are there any cameras in the area where you're parked? Did you park in the employee parking area? Have you reported it to the police?

Cagara_fml 10

Report him to management. I am sorry OP some people are just assholes

Comments

Go back to your desk and get the gum, and you have a temporary patch kit......

So he went from masticating gum to masticating your tires? Either way, that's destruction of property and a crime. Hopefully it was done in a parking garage where there will be plenty of cameras. You need to contact building security. They, in turn, should contact the police. (If they don't, you need to). Once that is done, contact HR and your boss. Don't let this go - you need to do this immediately. This sucks, OP. I hope plenty of evidence can be found to support you and get this guy out of your life.

Did you almost crash, but the Lord had mercy, now your machine's a dud and you're stuck in the mud somewhere in the swamps of Jersey?

Your coworker has serious mental issues. Beware!!!!

Thats a way too over reaction from your co worker

You can't be 100% sure he did it. If cameras are in the area look at them with management and see if he did do it.

Now is the time you call the police, and wow what an immature ill mannered person. Sounds like he needs to go to an anger management class right after manner school. Gross and then violent what a winning combination.

Oh, if ONLY there were some easier way to convey those very sentiments to our poor, dear OP! If only you could somehow reduce the effort it takes to share your sympathy to just one click of a mouse, or a tap on a screen…

Paybacks, yes plural, shall be the biggest bitch.