Flustered

By Tygastyle - 23/06/2009 17:37 - United States

Today, at the bank, I went to get some coffee from their machine. I gave it my money and pressed the buttons but nothing was happening. After banging on the machine for ten minutes and calling a teller over, a little boy reached up on his tippy toes to press the giant green START button for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 524
You deserved it 63 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*Facepalm* Although I do love when kids make adults look stupid (No offense OP I just mean in general) I mean you have to admit it's hilarious, unless it's happening to you.

Comments

let me guess... you are from Michigan I see. You are a Union Auto worker, right??

Well, here is another reason for you to hate America and Americans... Frankly, we don't give one HOT DAMN what you or any other non-Americans think. Now, just KMA.

I've seen those machines, with the coffee and everything inside of them. They're so modern. I mean, coffee vending machines? Woow. 21st century, really.

Rikku95 0

they've had those in japan since I was born :p not so high tech I believe they have hot and cold food machines too :)

It happens to the best of us, and sure as hell the worst of us. :)

Haha little kid's smarter than you. Or maybe you were too obsess with the coffee u want to notice the button.

You should of paid more attention to the machine. The machine is only as smart as you make it.

come on guys, lay off.we have all spent a good amount of time looking for our keys to find them in our pocket or tried to watch a movie and forgot to hit POWER on the VCR or DVD player.it happens.to the OP (original post), thats pretty funny.if i put my money in a vending machine and hit what i wanted i would NOT assume to ALSO hit a start button.