First time, last time

By tuggernuts - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I was using a penis pump for the first time. It was awesome until it sucked my left testicle into the tube. I'll be singing soprano for a while now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 588
You deserved it 44 754

Top comments

chocolatepandas 2

So that's why Justin Bieber's voice is so high...just kidding he doesn't have a penis.

Comments

strokedturbogsxr 3

Well if you didn't have a pathetic excuse for a **** that probably wouldn't have happened.. But on a serious note you should have read the instructions. So therefor YDI

unknown_user5566 26

OP, you've got to be kidding me. Size doesn't necessarily matter- what matters is what you can do with what you've got. Have some confidence in yourself and your abilities and you won't need shit like that.

TheDrifter 23

Size is also relative. As long as op's woman is sized comparably he's good to go. If she's been doing extreme insertions **** it doesn't matter how hung op is, it won't be great.

What 132 said. Size is most definitely relative. Or if the girls he's into is into fisting then he's kinda screwed there are ver yew penises the size of fists and well.. No amount of pumping is going to full that vacuum.

TheDrifter 23

To which his big dicked friend replied "but it takes a long time to get to England in a row boat."

Ranchtastic 4

That's what happens when you cheat on Jill.

Ahhhh my balls!! Why do people do these things lord??

Corrupt_waffles 13

Actually a penis pump is also used for people with impotence. He could very well have some damage already such as age and or damaged vascular vessels. If this is the case I am very sorry op.

Well... Sorry OP, but that's what happens when you go against nature. It kicks you in the ass... Or the nuts. Also, bigger doesn't necessarily mean better...

FMLshark 12

Penis pumps aren't only used to increase size. They're also used for men with erectile dysfunction. The more you know.

kaylib7162 6

Don't those pumps cause damage in the long run? What's the point of having a larger penis if you're unable to maintain an erection with it? I understand there are some women that prefer a larger guy. Just like there are some men that are attracted to larger breasted women. It's a preference but you have hands, a mouth, tongue etc..... There's a hell of a lot more to pleasing someone than just sticking it in. :P ***I know a guy that's in a wheelchair and it's shocking how many girlfriends(whatever they're called) are so in Aweee of this man! Hmmmm I wonder why?

perdix 29

Why??? Long penis? Fat penis? Double-headed penis? Agile tongue? Leg-stump rides? Sharing his disability settlement cash? Witty comments? Fast fingers? Why???

"I swear, baby. Its not mine!" Austin Powers

One book,,, the Swedish made penis enlarger and me this kind of thing is my bag,,,, baby,,, by Austin powers :))

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.

dlcj22 11

right if its not a dating site why are you worried about it

VooDooCarrie91 19

Do you even know what you're talking about half the time?

vaughant 5

Oh my goodness a penis pump doesn't make your penis any bigger! a penis pump is a vacuum system that fits around your flaccid penis and you use a device to pump out air to create suction. This, in turn, causes blood to flow into your penis, causing an erection not a larger penis

It kind of makes it bigger though, since a penis gets a bit larger during an erection

kaylib7162 6

Actually ur wrong. It does make it slightly bigger. Learn your facts first sweetie

kaylib7162 6

AHAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the same thing!!!!

perdix 29

The penis pump does work while you are using it -- the intractable problem is getting a woman to **** you while you are still hooked up to it.

kaylib7162 6

#206 Most certainly great minds think a like.. Glad to know that I am not the only great mind around!!! Lol kidding with that last comment