Fear

By wimp - 15/08/2009 17:06 - United States

Today, while I was at the doctor's, they told me that my son and I needed a shot, I went first to show my son that it wouldn't hurt and that shots were not something to be afraid of. When they gave me mine, I started crying. My four year-old son handles pain better than his 29 year-old mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 492
You deserved it 40 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why are people pressing YDI? because she wanted her son to not be afraid? so she cried, big deal?

kewlguy23 0

Lol, that's not even that bad, I find it to be pretty funny. IMO, shots aren't that bad.

Comments

kewlguy23 0

Lol, that's not even that bad, I find it to be pretty funny. IMO, shots aren't that bad.

Britney spears is sexy and i would love to get on my hands and knees and eat out of her ****** any day

cardtrick101 0

Bullshit. This is so fake, seen it already. FML is losing its entertainment value cause they re-use the same stories over and over again. Get some originality, writers, and get some brains, moderators.

They really aren't. And OP, your four year old son probably has better grammar than you, too.

Britney spears is sexy and i would love to get on my hands and knees and eat out of her ****** any day

unused_account 0

I'm Japanese, and Japanese is my first language, so please disregard this message if I am wrong. However, my father was once an English teacher for Japanese people (he was born and raised in the United States, 35 years). I don't know if you are speaking of "my son and I" when you say "grammar mistake", but isn't it "my son and me"? I mean, "they" is the subject. So, would you say, "I was waiting for him to pick I up"? No... you would say "I was waiting for him to pick me up." In that sentence, "I" is the subject, so the others don't have to be "I". I may be-and probably am wrong, but I just wanted to put that option out there.

jawesome91 0

WHAT THE HELL?!?! YOU ARE SICK #37!!!

why are people pressing YDI? because she wanted her son to not be afraid? so she cried, big deal?

ehh, it'll grow back. Promise. Besides, he'll forget about it eventually, so you can always pretend it never happened... though I'm sure that it would make a fabulous story at his wedding or something.

I hear ya, I hate needles too! They call me "the fainter" down at the clinic and they take me to a back room and lie me down whenever I have to have a blood test. I'm 18 years old and I still bawl my eyes out.

hecuva 0

I used to be the same way... well didn't cry but would look away and wince for every shot or when my blood was being taken. Great solution! do a cycle of steroids, there's 6 entry points and after taking shots in the shoulders, ass, and thighs and seeing them being given you will be able to overcome that fear pretty fast. When my boyfriend and i do our shots we actually joke around with them now and let the needle just sit there in our shoulder for a bit before taking it out, where as before i would freak out and close my eyes, any joking and i would get upset with him. Face your fears, it's the best way to overcome them :)

sexymessy 0

I hate needles to!I always have to look away!Don't worry OP like someone else said I doubt he will remember that for long he is only 4

livelovelife01 0

That's frigging hilarious. FYL.

livelovelife01 0

I used to be afraid of needles. Now I don't care as much. I sometimes twitch when the needle goes in though cuz the thought of a foreign object in my body is weirddd...unless that foreign object is.. never mind.

well at least your son wasn't scared so mission accomplished. FML needs to put a third option for NOT AN FML, because this is neither a YDI or FYL

DACouture 0

YDI yourself for being a wuss.