Family sticks together

By R we Hillbilliez? - 01/04/2021 00:30

Spicy
Today, I overheard my husband screaming and sobbing into the phone. Apparently, his mistress has been cheating on him with both his brother and their uncle. Who’s the woman in question? My much younger niece, who lives next door. I don’t even know where to begin to approach this dumpster fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 951
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would know where to start. To pack my suitcase!

so she's sleeping with both of her uncles and her great uncle is that what you're saying 🤢 and get yourself a good lawyer

Comments

I would know where to start. To pack my suitcase!

so she's sleeping with both of her uncles and her great uncle is that what you're saying 🤢 and get yourself a good lawyer

Not her blood uncles. Her aunts husband and HIS whole damn family.

What you do is describe in many songs. I would go with "Hit 'em Up Style," Bust the Windows," or "Before He Cheats."

Redgy22 26

Thank the ***** for showing you the light and use it to guide yourself away from all of them.

If you have kids or not file for divorce, get a restraining order so you can change the locks. or move

You can't get a restraining order just because someone cheated on you. You have to fear for your safety or be a victim or abuse or harassment. And changing the locks or running away with the kids won't exactly win you any favors with the judge. Unless he's abusive, you can't just get a restraining order because you're getting divorced and if you're suggesting she imply that he's abusive for favorable divorce proceedings even when he isn't, may you get run over by your own metaphorical bad karma bus.

Divorce papers are a good start. Hope the niece is on your side or that's a whole other incestuous dumpster fire. But if so, you can be free of the whole lot by the end of it.

Its not incestuous. Its her aunts husband and his family. not hers.

bleachedraven 14

Never know what to expect from family. Sorry yours is so awful.

Sooooo, your niece is sleeping with your husband, his brother AND his uncle?!?? Daayyyuuumm!!

Right now, even ALABAMA is saying, "Jeez..."

Wadlaen 23

Well, at least he (and she) kept it in the family... I'm terribly sorry for your situation, and wish you the best of luck from here on!