Expensive noodles, dude

By fuckstudentloans - 18/06/2015 23:29 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I ruined a $1,500 laptop with a 69¢ bowl of ramen noodles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 312
You deserved it 13 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a waste of what could have been 2,173 cups of Ramen instead.

"I bought it like this. can I get a new one? "

Comments

This is why it's best to eat peacefully away from distractions such as a laptop. Oh well, looks like no more distraction for you.

I, like several others, saw the laptop price and assumed it was made by Apple. So now I am curious, was this a basic Apple computer or was it a higher end non-Apple machine?

Take the laptop apart and just clean out some parts and let it dry, could work or maybe you'll need to replace the board/ other parts.

noonenoeone 22

Just replace all the water damage sensors (you can buy the exact same litmus paper and look up where they place each one) then file for a warranty replacement. If it's Apple it'll be tricky as they really hide theirs (like at the bottom of the headphone port etc) but it's more than worth a shot to recover $1500.

You always have to be aware of the dangers of Ramen

what did you upload this with if your laptop is screwed?

He probably used the FML app on his phone, or used a library computer.

I don't get it. I've spilled my noodles on my laptop and nothing happened. did you keep all the water in your noodles, because slightly damp noodles shouldn't ruin your laptop?

ydi it. first you spent 69 cents on ramen? you can easily find them elsewhere for 4 for a dollar! and you shouldn't have been eating it near a computer or should have been more careful while doing so.

mds9986 24

who pays that much for ramen? They are 6 for a dollar at walmart. Sorry about your computer though.