By Annonymous - 17/12/2010 02:28

Today, my neighbors put up their Christmas lights. They blink red and green on and off. Ever since they put them up, my dog hasn't stopped barking. It's 2:00AM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 608
You deserved it 54

Top comments

schwancy 2

Noo that's too easy. It's better to just complain to random people on the Internet.

Maybe you should ask your neighbor to turn them off?

Comments

Maybe you should ask your neighbor to turn them off?

schwancy 2

Noo that's too easy. It's better to just complain to random people on the Internet.

pwincessa23 1

it's partly ur fault because it's YOUR dog. YOU have to contol it. idk why the colors make a difference because aren't dogs color blind anyway?

I_R_Genius 3

Hmmm this one is a toughy. My dog only barks at red colors. So shut the window or put a curtain over it? I'm not a dog expert so I'm going to say FYL.

I'm no dog expert, but aren't dogs colourblind? just short out one lightbulbs, it will take them forever to find it and fix. by then christmas would have passed. no need to thank me

lucas755 1

Dogs can still see flashing lights. And most people use the fancy lights that don't ruin the whole line if one goes out.

laxgirl17 5
cradle6 13

Actually recent experiments have proven that, contrary to popular belief, dogs are not colorblind. They cannot see the variety of colors that the human eye can, but they have can see some basic colors.

foryoublue94 0

Although I would be afraid the neighbors would be like "why the hell should I turn off MY lights because of YOUR dog?"

winter_2007 14

those neighbors aren't really that nice

YDI. It's your dog, so shut him up. If you can't control him, then you shouldn't have gotten him in the first place. Why should the neighbors have to turn their lights off? It's natural for Christmas lights to be on ten hours a night, every night, for a month. Learn to train your dog. A well trained dog shouldn't bark at something as minuscule as lights.

White_Fury 0

There are so many ways to easily fix this. What a Freakin whiner OP!

Your dog must be barking because it is frustrated at it's colorblindness. I do that too but without the barking.

Put your dog somewhere where it can't see the lights?

Hmmmm. Take a shotgun to their power meter. Problem solved.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
infamousego 0

makes even more sense to take a shotgun to ur ugly ass face.

btnhdude 0

looks like your dog can use some sleep too. agh that's cruel.

stormer461 13

At least they don't blink red and blue so you can't tell when the cops show up to break up your crazy shenanigans.