Eat those feelings away

By Aubrey - 09/12/2022 15:00

Today, I ripped my second pair of jeans within a month. I know I have gained weight… or I can see the gain of fat cells. I'm desperate for change, but I have no clue what to do! I’ve tried it all! I'm a teacher and I can't afford a personal trainer. Believe me, I went through all the embarrassment of opening up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 770
You deserved it 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since OP has specifically asked about help for weight loss - I suggest WW or Weight Watchers. Long ago I lost a lot of weight that way. My wife tends to go up and down in weight and the only thing that ever worked for her is WW/ Weight Watchers. It’s not free, but it’s reasonably priced and you don’t have to buy special food or anything like that. You can eat basically anything, but certain foods use up more points so you learn to reduce or control high point foods… By the way there is a balance - calories consumed verses calories burned. Exercise increases the calories burned. Diet tends to reduce the calories consumed with the compensation of leaning more on healthy foods that are more satisfying for the calories that you consume. Some people find working on one side or the other of the equation easier or more rewarding. Most of us have to work on both sides of the calorie equation… OP, believe me I emphasize. Weight control can be a difficult thing. We have to eat so we have to constantly face the temptation of overeating. That was something I took away from Weight Watchers long, long ago. I wish I could say I was trim and healthy myself, but I won’t be hypocritical. I face the struggle too.

Buy bigger jeans and become body-positive. Accepting yourself as a fattie is a lot cheaper and easier than all of the diets, drugs, gyms, trainers, etc. in an often losing fight to attain a lower weight.

Comments

Just eat less, it's literally that easy and you will save some money too