Dweebs

By XxtentaculonxX - 08/12/2012 22:52 - United Kingdom - Oban

Spicy
Today, I was chatting to a friend on Facebook about girls, and why we're single. We somehow ended up admitting to one another that we'd never get girlfriends, finding out that we both like hentai porn, and trading info on Japanese sex toys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 822
You deserved it 32 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aliciaanomalyyxo 12
SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Comments

bwahahahaha I didn't see it before you mention it, that made my day x)

winkydog4056 16

Oh crap, here we go again. Winky is kindly asking wtf hentai **** is?

go to google images safe search off.. Type in rule 34 scooby doo

winkydog4056 16

#53_Winky does NOT yahooooooo! Since you don't know either, Winky will google it. Thank you for your help.

Sinkhole 26

Sinkhole doesn't understand why winkydog always talks in third person.

Welshite doesn't need to Google stuff. Welshite's just that good.

Life_sucks_13 6

Hentai is the form of Anime (Japanese animation) straight (guy on girl) ****. There are other forms. Yuri (girl on girl) and Yaoi (guy on guy)

I'm the girl version of you. We are out there... just in hiding. Pettanko and Monstergirl Ftw.

tj5810 21

There's someone out there for everyone. Just find someone who you find attractive and is into the same things that you are. Everything else is just details.

winkydog4056 16

Hmmmm, Japanese sexy toys. What exactly falls under this category!? P.S. Winky does NOT need to yahooooo or google sex toys. Winky just didn't know sex toys were racially divided.

showmeyourears 19

My like of hentai never stopped me from getting a boyfriend. My boyfriend is even aware of it and still stays with me.

I am a little jealous of that lucky bastard. xD.. Most girls I find that are into that are lesbians..

72- yep, I heard that. There's more lesbians around than I was aware, nothing wrong with it, but that's more balls out of my court, so to speak.

Wait. I'm Japanese. Do those toys peculiar to Japan!? I think it is normal and sometimes I use. But I have a girlfriend. So it's not the reason you and he don't have the girlfriend. And if you can speak Japanese fluently, you get a girlfriend or do the sex easily, so come on.

Are you trying to tell him to get a japanese *****?

Eh, who can blame you? Hentai **** is interesting, fascinating, and sexy.

I admit I'm an awful yaoi fan. My hubby loves me anyways.