Don't shoot the messenger

By ........................... - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Mexico - Mexico

Today, I helped my buddy write a sweet love letter to his girlfriend. After reading it, she dumped him for being an "Edward Cullen wannabe", and when my girlfriend found out, she dumped me for "cheating" on her by writing the letter in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 528
You deserved it 6 284

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

Fantards, fantards everywhere. And, if your girlfriend hates that you tried to help a friend out, maybe it was better for the relationship to end. Your heart was in the right place, sorry it had to be for naught.

Allornone 35

That really isn't something you should advertise on fml.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Fantards, fantards everywhere. And, if your girlfriend hates that you tried to help a friend out, maybe it was better for the relationship to end. Your heart was in the right place, sorry it had to be for naught.

Trisha_aus 15

Why would someone want to be a sparkly vamp twit?

This is probably one of the longest first comments I've seen on FML in a while. o.o

30 - He knows what he's doing. You have to post a 1 letter comment and edit it later to do what #1 just did. Wait did I just reveal a big FML secret? Awwwww Shiiiittt!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one grossed out by #1's picture.

64- Only if you tell me I'm not the only one off-put by the lack of lyrics

28- I'm pretty sure calling that a vampire is a huge stretch.

Whenever I see a comment from #1 someone in turn has to comment about how gross her profile picture is. It never fails.

ironik69 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Allornone 35

That really isn't something you should advertise on fml.

You're right, this is a comment section where you get to voice your opinion or start a conversation about something relating to the current topic.

Twilight fan mark on your breast? FYourLife

ironik69 31

#5, your name says it all. And #50, actually no...its a tribute tat to my daughter but thanks for being an insensitive prick. A couple more things..1) If real men sparkled, we probably wouldn't expect diamonds. 2) If more men were honest and not self serving douche bags that only worry about what's on the outside, less women would turn to movies of this nature and romance novels to put a smile on their faces. But thanks all for burrying me on what was meant as light hearted amusement. Toodles!

Yes, because having sparkling vampires would fix every problem ever.

colvindj 22

nobody gives a **** about what you're doing.

You should submit that comment as an FML 2.

SarahSehhati 40

This is like the best thread ever. Lol

ClumsyKee 14

The population of the infamous Crazy Bitch appears to be on the rise these days.

I think we are due for another outburst soon, its been a while since Beiber and One Direction surfaced.....Brace yourselves, untalented ponses are coming.

Bitches be lazy. Especially OP's buddy who can't write his own love letter.

Meh, sounds like you and your buddy are better off without them.

Try to get your buddy to explain to your girlfriend that you were helping him out with the letter. Hopefully she understands and everything turns out well.

Probably not. Bros stand with bros, the girl should know that.

I agree with 53. this is an event where bros are definitely before hoes!

You never take it out on the messenger/scribe.

toughchick14 15

Wow that's unfortunate, but now you guys can be single buddies together!

Megan639 16

Or girls with more self-confidence who don't think their man is out doing whoopla with girls more attractive then themselves.

Nah, let's never learn from our mistakes and continue to repeat them over and over again!

THIS is the kind of moment you wished you could ctrl+Z in real life

I guess you could call that getting rid of two birds with one stone.