Dire straits

By MrsCasillas - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my financial issues hit a new low when I had to borrow back some of the money I gave the guy who did my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 868
You deserved it 5 985

Top comments

Why would you even consider doing your hair when you have that kind of problems with your economy?

aligator121 15

How exactly did you get your barber to loan you money?

Comments

I wouldn't borrow from a guy who did my hair, if I were you! He could make your hair look really nasty if you took longer to return! *shivers*

Keep a Budget it help preventing such cases because you know in beforehand if you can afford it.

kaduzy 12

YDI. Shouldn't be blowing money on getting your hair done if you can't actually afford it.

Is this the same person with money problems that ran across the street to pick up the quarter?

perdix 29

I hope you can pay back the loan quickly including the high interest. It's not good to run out on a debt to a guy who uses sharp metal objects by your face.

Don't be so quick to judge guys, she could be a hooker so she may rely on presentation to make a living.

graceinsheepwear 33

Hello, escort service? I'm looking for a date. I don't really care what she looks like as long as she doesn't have any split ends.

graceinsheepwear 33

Are you serious? I think there would be as much or more fuss if it was a video game.

graceinsheepwear 33

Also, as a 15 year old in 10th grade, I am not sure you can advise on bill paying priorities. Just saying.

Sounds like you should be worrying about something other than your hair.

You could say you're in a bit of a hairy situation..