Decisions, decisions

By Anonymous - 28/03/2012 16:01 - United States - Port Townsend

Spicy
Today, my 27 year-old boyfriend chose playing with Lego over making sweet love to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 460
You deserved it 12 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

weasel123 9

Well, Legos are pretty awesome. I can't say I blame him.

Comments

This isn't bad! Take advantage of this and play with him !

"Making sweet love"? I don't blame him. Not only does it sound ******* stupid, you can't force stuff like that. Stop being so high maintenance. Or date a nymphomaniac instead.

wlddog 14

Any woman that calls it "Making sweet love" is obviously high maintenance. He should run for the hills.

Perhaps you should consider that the OP may very well have written that phrase purely for the point of the FML. She may have been mindful of the age of some of the users of this website, may have wanted to refrain from seeming crass, or could possibly have just been trying to make that option seem better than Legos by using such lofty words.

It would have still sounded better if she said boned instead

ajourdhui 0

I don't see how OP writing "making sweet love" makes them high maintenance. and unlike most people in this morally bankrupted society, OP writing that shows that sex is meaningful to her. For most people it's a hit it and quit it mentality.

"Emotionally exhausted and morally bankrupt," in fact, 112. Here's hoping people use Google.

112, For most people? Where the hell do you live?

ajourdhui 0

I live on Earth with people like you.

Caliborn_06 11

You also probably still live with your mother.

Probably because you called it ' making sweet love'.

SpaceManJuice 7

he couldnt do it after he would be asleep.

have you seen some of the new Lego sets? they're pretty badass

bertman21 5

Wow they grow up fast these days don't they

You can create almost anything with Legos. The only limits are your imagination and the number of Legos you have on hand. Your coochie, on the other hand, while I am sure it is lovely, is really only good for one or two things. Now, if you could shoot Legos out of your coochie across the room...maybe you'd stand a chance. Either way, he chose wisely.

musicLord 0

The mental image, i just created I'n my head regarding this comment . It is.........………should i say magnificent.

pookberry 4

I had a gynocolgist appointment a long while back and my boyfriend begged me to put a Lego up there to surprise the doctor :/... Your comment made me think of that ha.

bitter3ulogy 0

#25 time to read the FML again huh ?