Decisions, decisions

By Anonymous - 28/03/2012 16:01 - United States - Port Townsend

Spicy
Today, my 27 year-old boyfriend chose playing with Lego over making sweet love to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 460
You deserved it 12 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

weasel123 9

Well, Legos are pretty awesome. I can't say I blame him.

Comments

Well he likes Legos which means he's a sharp guy. Hmmm idk he's a sharp guy, you might no even get laid

perdix 29

You eat only one at a time? I guess I didn't need the apostrophe, though.

Op kinda sounds lik a ****. He wants to have fun for a change and not always having "fun".

Just because you want to have sex at the moment does not mean he has to drop everything he is doing for you. I am sure he would be yelled at by you if he tried to have sexy time with you during your show or reading a book. Unless you drop everything every time to have sex with him then you cannot expect the same behavior. Next time don't try to have sex with him when he is preoccupied with his hobby. Also, buy yourself a vibrator or set up a date night so you for sure will at least have sex one night a week.

Hear hear. No-one has the right to demand sex from their partner. If he's not in the mood, that's it. It goes both ways, ladies.

Yea. I like the FMLs about the girls getting all upset their partners aren't instant pocket rockets or horndogs. I have a friend who complains about her boyfriend wanting sex "all the time." So she told him to stop asking all the time, he did, and she calls crying that her boyfriend doesn't ask her all the time and it must mean he is cheating. Some girls need to chill the **** out. I like sex like the next girl, but I know when not to bother my boyfriends (while they are playing video games, reading, doing homework, on the phone, are tired ect) and they respect the same thing with me.

192 - why aren't more girls like you? There's nothing that bugs me more than chicks who think their men are permanent horndogs want to sleep with them at the drop of a hat and must be immature if they want to game or watch TV instead. It's almost reverse sexism in my opinion.

Oh, they stopped the line of Awesome Logical Chicks Girlfriend Edition and made Drama Queens. Turns out the Drama Queen version is cheaper. I think you can still custom order us. ;)

Its called minecraft. And its > than you

ajourdhui 0

Make a bed out of Legos! Your boyfriend will reward you kindly (:

EvilDave 13

OP, either you are dating someone incredibly childish or sex with you is unappealing. Either way YDI.

who says "making sweet love" .. like wtf??

smydiwannafthata 5

Are you that bad at making love?