Cute

By Catfish - 29/03/2018 01:30

Today, I met the "cute guy" I've been chatting with online for a few months. He never smiled in pics, but I didn't think anything of it until I got to his place and he started talking. He didn't have a single tooth in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 839
You deserved it 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean you can help him by some fake teeth. Dentures even don't look bad. If you turn him down just because he is missing teeth, he'll not feel good about himself, especially if he can't afford any solution.

Donut_Wizard 23

Comments

I mean you can help him by some fake teeth. Dentures even don't look bad. If you turn him down just because he is missing teeth, he'll not feel good about himself, especially if he can't afford any solution.

I like your optimism, that’s a really nice thing to say I honestly hope he hits it off with someone who loves him no matter what.

I like that you're helpful, but I wouldn't-and I hope OP wouldn't help someone she just met buy some new teeth. That's like meeting someone that doesn't have a car and buying them a car because they can't afford. Who's to say that he can't afford new teeth? I doubt OP can look past this because this is already her FML moment.

No, I mean like see him past it and in the future if she likes him, maybe help him.

Still not a reason she should stick with him. "I don't want him to feel bad" is a worse situation than just letting him down. The dude not having teeth is his problem to fix, not hers

always always ask about teeth. that's one of my first questions. sorry not sorry, I am big on teeth. just tell him you're not compatible or something.

That's weird. "Hello, what's your name?" "Sorry, Buddy, what's your dental history? Any cavities?" I have never in my life thought to ask about teeth. If their mouth looks unclean, then yeah, I'm grossed out, but I'm not gonna ask about it.

When i met someone once the first thing he says to me is "do you have any teeth?" I have a full set of teeth but they just don't show. after that i just think everyone who doesn't know me is thinking that. :(

not weird at all. a simple, do you have all your teeth is easy enough to ask. we all have our preferences, mine just happens to be teeth.

Zekfen 17

At least you don’t have to worry about if he brushed his teeth or not! Are you in West Virginia?

jello_bellied_snack_snapper 18

Just keep in mind a lack of teeth doesn't always mean that they had poor oral hygiene. Some medical conditions and medicines make teeth more prone to falling out it issues.

Zekfen 17

Don’t forget some drugs like meth do the same thing.

Donut_Wizard 23

I was waiting for someone to make this reference! Thank you!!!

EnvyMe33 26

Teeth are overrated... at least if he tries to bite you it won’t hurt as bad

Lobby_Bee 17

Looks like someone pissed off the toothfairy.