Cursed media

By Zack - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Israel

Spicy
Today, I tried to prove to my dad that he snores by secretly putting a tape recorder under his bed. I soon found out my parents had sex that night. Apparently, my mom likes to talk dirty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 281
You deserved it 97 687

Top comments

ayumi_fml 0

...so you listened to the whole tape??

Herbal_fml 0

Oh dear me. You didn't see this happening?

Comments

mysitc_burrito 0

I know it's just your parents and all and I'm sure they wouldn't sue if they find out but just for an FYI it almost always illegal to record a conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent to tape, and could not naturally overhear. In the US at lest I don't know about other nations.

ime_fml 0

omg, I have been planning to do the same thing for awhile. My dad refuses to admit that he snores. Now, I don't think that it is such a good idea.

lol @ 10! It's sort of embarrassing, but it's not that big of a deal. Don't worry, you'll get over it.

ohreally123 0

How creepy that you would think to do that.

And that's why you should have at least told your mom before doing it- or leave it up to her.

bread_fml 0

Gross. Learned your lesson about spying though didn't you.

You know I don't need to tape record to hear my dad snoring. I just walk by his room at night and I can hear him. FAIL, sorry.

madalynn 11

but they were trying to prove it to their dad. duh.

Secretly putting a tape recorder under his bed? I can understand this being an FML if you told him you were going to do this, and then he forgot about the tape recorder and still went ahead with the sex. But seriously. Why do it in secret?

Kassad_fml 0

naughty naughty human been.. what happens in your parents room has nothing to do with you.

I think that he knew u were recording so they had sex on purpose to show u a lesson. it worked