Crackers

By smurftastic - 03/09/2013 03:03 - United States - Murrieta

Today, my company is doing so bad that I had to take down my symbolic first dollar so that I could buy a roll of crackers for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 558
You deserved it 3 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ariiewilliams 17

Don't give up OP it'll get better eventually.

Every success story usually starts out like this. A piece of advice: tell everyone, and I mean everyone, what you do and why they should hire you. Be shameless about it. Networking is the key to any successful business.

Comments

That's unfortunate OP. You should seek work in other places. If you find a better job, and your current company is still under water, then you should switch jobs. Maybe you can ask a friend or parents for money at the moment.

Why doesn't anyone seem to realise this person clearly runs their own business? You can't just "switch jobs"! Hang in there OP!

Thank you for being what so far seeming to be the only person who can get that OP is in this position.

switch company, if and only if u don't hv any kind of bond with ur current employer.look out for better opportunities.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Every successful business person has had their business fall on hard times at one point. Don't give up on hope OP.

I'm sure you're not in the mood to be corrected but, I'm sorry, I just can't help it: *badly

And yet, you can still afford the internet on which to mention it.

or the public library has recently paid their internet bill...just saying

Epikouros 31

Which century are you living in? In 1996, the Internet was a luxury. Today, most businesses couldn't miss it for a day. I'd sell my car, my clothes and my bed before I'd sell my computer.

34, priorities man. yours are on point

Twonty2 6

Maybe you should sell your computer/phone and be more interested in working than posting on the Internet of your failure to make money.

DrownedMyFish 18

Depending on OP's business those things can be essential.

Don't worry OP soon you will be saying "started from the bottom now we here"

punky6 2
CharresBarkrey 15

FML is mainly a website, you know, on the internet. Which can be accessed via computer.

^^Which can be accessed at a public library.