Confused?

By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I was going on a dinner date with a girl I had just met. After I picked her up I asked her if she would like to get lobster. She looked at me and asked if those were the red ones. Confused I nodded. She replied, "Sorry, I don't eat red meat." I laughed. She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 613
You deserved it 6 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'd say it's an fml because the dude apparently can't find any dates that are smarter than a box of rocks.

Comments

aupilot 0

Well, at least you know she's an idiot from the outset. **** and chuck, indeed.

Sorry about the double post!! FML hiccuped :(

rushquickfast 0

Oh wow, she has the IQ of a crustacean

Captain0bv10us 0

I bet a boiled lobster is more intelligent

shmunk 0

she obviously does eat red meat, otherwise you wouldnt be paying for lobster on a first date.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , idiot much ?

Trix_Disorder 20
mylifesucks_alot 0

I'm a natural blonde, have a cumulative college GPA of 3.7 [after 4 years] and am planning on attending graduate school. The assumption that hair color is corollary to intelligence is not only inaccurate (especially since the majority of "dumb blondes" happen to be bottle blondes) but it is also ridiculous and unfounded. How is that statement any better than asking if she were of a minority ethnic group? I'm not trying to personally attack you however. After all, it is society as a whole that is flawed and continues to perpetuate this ridiculous fallacy about hair color being indicative of stupidity. That said, OP, this girl is obviously not very intellectually gifted. I'm sure you can do better for yourself.

......... ........... .............. ...... i...own a Corolla :D ....