Competitive

By Anonymous - 17/04/2022 22:00

Today, my weightlifter husband is pouting because he is no longer able to lift the amounts he could a year ago. Meanwhile, our weightlifter son is fast approaching the weights my husband used to lift, and is being smug about it. It’s like living with two bears determined to be grumpy at each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 128
You deserved it 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'll bet they are both excellent at comforting crying babies. Evidently, grumpiness and smugness are requisite traits for soothing infants. Who knew?!?!? It's amazing what FML teaches us.

That's pretty tame when it comes to the levels of insanity testosterone will drive men.

Comments

Well, I'll bet they are both excellent at comforting crying babies. Evidently, grumpiness and smugness are requisite traits for soothing infants. Who knew?!?!? It's amazing what FML teaches us.

I propose they settle this with a calm-off; whoever can calm a crying infant the fastest, wins. Whiskers and tail are optional. And the winner can comfort the loser. This definitely needs a follow-up.

A calm-off got me banned from the yoga studio. I started by saying, "Namaste -- now I'm gonna relax the **** out of this thing." I trash talked the other stretchers with, "looks more like downward-facing dogshit to me." I got in their grills and said I was going to out-bliss they asses! Evidently, they did not not my competitive attitude.

That's pretty tame when it comes to the levels of insanity testosterone will drive men.