Come again?

By Alice - 22/07/2009 04:03 - United States

Today, my manager came in and said, "Hey Alice, great job closing so well last night. NOT." and walked off. When I heard the door shut, I said, "And great job being a bitch, you cow." I heard my manager walking back towards me. She wasn't the one who'd left the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 711
You deserved it 48 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Well, she WAS being a bitch. Even if it's true, that's not something you say to an employee. She should have been more constructive with her criticism, and if she can't show respect I don't see why she should expect it from anyone else. That said, she can still fire your ass. Be careful.

What is this, 1983? Who even says "...NOT!" anymore? You're a poor employee, she's a bitchy cow. Unfortunately, most bosses are bitchy cows these days.

Comments

Good for you. DON'T feel bad for saying that!!

EFFyourlifecait 0

Wow, what is your manager, 12? She needs to grow up, she deserved it. You definitely didn't.

She's obvously unfit to be a manager. FYL indeed.

HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahaHahhahahahahahaha

Anyone who has said that the speaker deserved this is lying to themselves. You can't tell me that there haven't been times where you wish you'd have said this to someone. Everyone thinks it.

Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...

HAHA that was too funny. hah you should've at least looked around the room to see if she left. but then again, no one really does that. man, i feel bad for you.

Blake444 0

Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...

ihatestupidppl 0

Everyone thinks it, but not everyone acts on it. That's why people are saying YDI. Calling your manager a bitch in your mind is way different than saying it out loud. If you value your job, you keep that kind of stuff in your mind. I know someone who did something similar to the OP and now that person is no longer my coworker. But hey, maybe it was a shitty job that the OP didn't mind losing, in which case she can just shrug it off as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, it's not really 'creative', is it? It's just the same over and over. Decorating eggs at Easter, now THAT's creative.

Hmm, touché. I guess it's not as creative as decorating Easter eggs, or maybe even covering up a murdered hooker with several hundred pounds of bath salts, or using a gopher to floss your teeth. FML for thinking that was creative.

Harry_Poochi 0

Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...Ooh, someone got creative with copy and paste...