Cliché

By Username - 12/11/2011 21:42 - United States

Today, my daughter-in-law sent me another romantic text that was meant for her husband. Not only can't she spell for shit, the clichés she uses are horrifyingly embarrassing. The fact this keeps happening makes me want to slam her head in the oven. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 983
You deserved it 4 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meant for "her husband"...suuuuuure it was. I wouldn't bother slamming her head in the oven. I've tried that on numerous FML commenters to no avail. I recommend a taser. The spelling isn't better, but at least they're quiet for a few minutes.

rachilio 26

Comments

I say u send her a naked pic of urself and go oops I meant it for someone else she'll either be dumbfounded and text back with a omg or she stop talking to u becuz of embarressment either way... WIN!!

Well, from reading the comments here, I'm going to go ahead and guess that most of these people either: A) Aren't married, B) Never had much contact with their own in-laws, or C) Have fairytale lives where no one is an inconsiderate moron, ever. I've lived with a lot of different roommates, couple different families, and my own family. The worst person I've ever encountered is my father-in-law. I totally get the whole 'wanting to slam her head in an oven' thing. It seems like a small offense at first glance, but when you have to deal with all these small offenses day after day after day, they wear on you. My f.i.l. lives with us, and I'm so freaking tired of seeing his face, I too would like to slam his head in the oven. Cheer up OP, at least she doesn't live with you! :)

You'll probably feel better if you post some of the messages here so we can all laugh at them.

miZscrZee 0

Whats wrong with her?? Do u and ur son have the SAME name?? &&/or NICKNAME in her contact??

My mother-in-law texts like a teenager. I was appalled at first, but now I think it's cute. They're fun to dryly read aloud, including "ell oh ell exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point." My husband knows his mother texts like a teen, and finds it amusing.

chevysdime92 3

at least you'll be getting her back in the kitchen