Clever

By FMLTIMESTWO - 10/06/2009 04:36 - United States

Today, I found a dead bird on my windshield. Thinking I was clever, I turned on my windshield wipers to get the bird off. Unfortunately, the dead bird fell through my open window and onto my lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 555
You deserved it 61 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even dead animals deserve respect. YDI for being disrespectful, and obviously not as clever as you thought.

KwitIt 0

I'm surprised it didn't just smear dead bird all over your windshield. Gross. You got kinda lucky.

Comments

#65, please, explain how, if you don't want to touch something, you pick up really fast? Telekinesis?

iSmellNice 2

I was thinking exactly what #75 was thinking

missanica 0

#75 - Ok smartass, did you ever factor in the possibility that they came from the back of their car and didn't see their windshield? Ugh, there's times that I wish all the so-called animal rights activists out there would go play with the cute giant kitties in Africa. BOOHOO, grow some balls, and instead of worrying about a proper burial for a dead bird, get off your ignorant upper middle class ass and go out there to see what the world is really like, not the facade that's been created around you.

xanth 0

First, I don't see why people are questioning this. Haven't any of you tried using the wipers on snow or washer fluid with the window open? Some of it gets in the car. I would imagine the chances of that happening are even higher with a low sloping windshield and/or windows that slope in towards the car. Also to the people that for whatever reason are offended by this, grow up and start worrying about some of the real injustices in the world instead of the treatment of some bird carcass.

#83. Snow is relatively weightless, susceptible to being able to be blown around in a multitude of directions. A dead bird is dead weight. Hence gravity taking over. We're talking 7th grade physics here, unless you want to wax intellectual about it, I think you should think about it a bit harder.

YDI for being lazy. Had you grabbed a plastic bag and removed it by hand, you wouldn't have ended upi with a dead bird in your lap.

fretforyerlatte 0

84, snow can get to be pretty heavy. we're not talking about what gathers on the windsheild while driving, we're talking about clearing the car of snow. an inch or two of snow is certainly comparable to the weight of a dead bird. birds don't generally weigh very much. i doubt there was an albatross on the car. i'm just saying it's possible.