Christmas Racket

By Dave - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Tallahassee

Today, my 5 kids were singing their favorite Christmas carols in the van, each trying to sing louder than the others. It would have probably sounded better if they were all singing the same one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 033
You deserved it 4 630

Top comments

You're an adult, sing louder! They can't compete.

What is so bad about 5 kids that he deserves it? Or is your head so far up your ass that you mis-read the FML as "squelch-shlorp-slelp-quelch-blorp"

Comments

BusinessTurtle 8

Unless of course OP wanted five kids

lelo007 11

This is actually a cute FML! I won't say YDI because I'm sure my four younger sisters and I have completely drove our parents crazy on trips before. Just do what my dad used to do and turn the radio all the way up. It would only stop us for about ten minutes, but hey, that's ten minutes of silence you weren't getting before!!

Your mom gave everyone else THAT look. She wanted them to quiet down so she could concentrate on the lovely tones coming from you...

Am I the only one who thinks this is cute? But actually OP, I'm sure it wasn't much fun for you! All that loud noise would have been pretty ear-shattering and distracting while driving!

lelo007 11

I'm with you! I thought this was cute, too! I mean, I can see where it would be a bit obnoxious at the time.. But all the children are doing is making memories for OP to look back and smile on.

WELLYBOB 5

You should have joined in, and sang the loudest until they gave up.

Not gonna lie. That may be an FML, but it's a damn adorable one, op.

i see you've accepted the name Dave huh Nathan?