Christmas Racket

By Dave - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Tallahassee

Today, my 5 kids were singing their favorite Christmas carols in the van, each trying to sing louder than the others. It would have probably sounded better if they were all singing the same one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 033
You deserved it 4 630

Top comments

You're an adult, sing louder! They can't compete.

What is so bad about 5 kids that he deserves it? Or is your head so far up your ass that you mis-read the FML as "squelch-shlorp-slelp-quelch-blorp"

Comments

But there's no better sound than that of a child singing. Or is it laughter? I can't remember. Either way, you should enjoy it.

"Wewishyouamerryi'mdreamingofawhitejinglebellsjingleSANTACLAUSEISCOMINGTOTOWN!!!" That's just as bad as kids constantly repeating themselves. Only one more month, then Happy merry Hunnakwanzaristmas!

Hannakwanzaristmas? I don't know what that is, but it sounds ******* awesome. Count me in!

CharresBarkrey 15

And Festivus for the rest of us!

It's Kwanzaa Hunaka and Christmas put together. Duh :P

Well you have to love the holiday season. You should have been a Scrooge and told them to shut up or they get no dinner.

You have 5 children you are killing the world with all these kids you deserve a lot worse then an annoying car ride.

Oh yes, we're destroying Mother Earth with overpopulation! How date OP have children! How old are you mentally?

Schizomaniac 24

Pretty sure it was a goddamn joke. How old are you mentally?

Oh yeah because I seriously meant it. It was a little Christmas joke. You know because Mr. Scrooge is mean.

iCastillo, Schizomaniac: I was replying to an idiot that said "YDI for having 5 kids!", but it was deleted and my reply ended up here. And SOMEONE decided to make me look like an asshole by keeping it there. *looks at mods*

Oh it's all good man. The mods are out to get you.....

perdix 29

Oh, Nathan, you suffer in silence!

Rosie_Posie43 12

Wife: Dave!! Why did you throw the kids out of the car?!?! Dave: It wasn't me, it was Nathan.

5 kids? I guess that at Christmas time you may have bigger worries than the variety of songs they sing outloud. Besides, if you have not the authority or the creativity to put a stop to that, you are facing much bigger problems than just that little inconvenience.

Just think though, someday when the kids are all grown, you'll miss those days and have this memory to cherish forever.

And only 26 days till Christmas. It wont be over until the fat lady sings,or in this case the fat man.