Cheers, asshat

By gross - 15/07/2011 01:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was playing my guitar outside my apartment building, and some people had put some money in my guitar case. One guy threw in what I thought was a crumpled piece of paper or something. It was actually a used condom. It leaked all over the money and my case. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 353
You deserved it 5 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I saw a lady throw a bag of dog shit into a guitar case once and the guy sniffed it true story

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Anyone else reminded of Family Guy, when they make fun of douchey guys who play their guitars in public?

How is it douchey to play guitars in public? Does that mean it's also douchey to go to the park and play football? Would it be douchey to go jogging around your neighborhood because other people can see you?

be careful u might get an std and hopefully u kicked his ass

LikDezNutz 0

Except that wouldn't really be possible unless he put it to his mouth..I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

wriptidez 0

maybe soak the money in a bucket of mild soap wear long gloves???

I'm sorry but YDI. First off, not everybody wants to hear your guitar playing and it's a bit trashy. 2nd, pick a different venue and not in front of an apartment even if it's yours. I'm sure there are people that don't want to be listening to that shit when they are inside their own home.

And therefore OP deserves it to have an used condom be thrown in his belongings? Nope, I disagree with you. If a musician annoys you, ask him/her gently to play in another street. Being respectful doesn't harm people, you know.

ReynshineCutting 10

You can totally play your own freaking guitar in front of your own freaking apartment. How is it any different than playing on your balcony or something? If one of his neighbors didn't like it they could have easily said something to him.

Hey 65, I'm blunt and honest too! Guess what! You look and sound like a complete dick! How's that for blunt honesty eh?

And maybe not everyone wants to read you opinions. So I guess you should get used condoms thrown at you.

sovetskiy 8

I agree. op deserves it for being a tool. don't put your guitar case out open like you expect tips.

He didn't say he was expecting tips, people voluntarily gave him money. If guitarist can't play for fun and leave the opportunity to get tips, than why should waiters, bell hops or cleaners be able to expect tips on top of a salary w/o being criticized?

Besides, a decent (not top of the line, just decent) guitar case costs anywhere from $100 - $200. That may not sound like a lot to some people, but for the purpose it has, it is a lot. It's like spending $50 on a phone case, it's a lot of money for what it is. OP certainly didn't deserve to have that ruined because one guy disagreed with what he was doing. What ever happened to respect? He could've just asked him to stop if he didn't like it.

that's pretty damn gross. feel bad for you dude

dinorawrsalot 2

musicians get the worst. :( I feel your pain brother! I had a lady kick my guitar case into the street and had it get ran over.

you should of smashed his face with your guitar.