Cheeky

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend got mugged. I found out because the mugger had the courtesy to ring me, after I texted several times asking where he was, to say, "He won't reply. He got robbed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 079
You deserved it 3 199

Top comments

okay so I know it's wrong to be mugged and whatever, but it's pretty funny that he texted back saying that, amirite? :P

Comments

knibbsy 4

He was probably sleeping with your mom or sister. Smart man.

knibbsy 4

Seriously? How does my comment get modded when the post above mine is racist?

knibbsy 4

Now it's showing my comment. It seems like it wasn't modded after all. Time for an FML iPhone app update? It's been glitchy lately.

xVictoriaDreamz 0

haha the robber probably got annoyed of you

LMAO they have to make crime legal if you have a witty one-liner involved. that's gold!

I think you will find that your boyfriends life is ******.. not yours. The only impact on your life this mugging has had is that you can't speak with your boyfriend just now. Boo freaking whoo for you.

You understand that no-one has yet made a website called AthingthatwasfuckedhappenedtodaythatIwasinvolvedinbutyouknowwhatitreallyaffectedtheother personabitmorethanmealthoughIstillfeelaffectedbyit dot com ? Until you get around to starting such a site, how about you sit back, relax and enjoy the stories.

RedPillSucks 31

LOL I think the first entry to that website would be "Today I got carpel tunnel trying to get to this website".

kandismichelle 0

lol. this made me laugh, probably more than any of the FML's I have read on here:)) You should make that site? it'd be great!

WillyThaKid 0

Hmmm what kind of cellphone do you have, and how much money do you carry on you on a Friday? :)

perdix 29

You Brits are so classy! Even your robbers are polite! I'll bet when he robbed your boyfriend, he said, "Kind sir, would you please do me the honour of handing me your wallet and phone, so that I may refrain from blowing out your mother-copulating brains?" What a gentleman! I wonder if it was Adam Ant as the Dandy Highwayman.

lol. if only all robbers were like that.

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix, that's "mother-fornicating". Get it right! These people and their bad grammas. Yeesh!