Caught

By Anonymous - 14/10/2011 16:30 - Reserved

Spicy
Today, I had to escort some dumbass teenager from Home Depot after I found him masturbating in one of the model washrooms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 592
You deserved it 3 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They may be a lot of no smoking signs, but there ain't no no masturbating signs. Happy Fingers!!!

Comments

sierralovesyou 0

That's just what turns me on, model washrooms, oh yeah. Hahaha

Oh god, yes, they're really hot. Nothing sexier than nonfunctional plumbing! :P

what could possibly turn you on in home depot?

"Damn, you have a fine piece of hardwood!"

"Look at how that long faucet completely fills the drain!"

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

The power tools, if they don't make you hard something is wrong with you.

Decapitation 3

Here at home depot we have a wonderful selection of switches that if installed correctly will turn on almost anything. We even now have custom lighter "dimmers" just in case you want the object to be less turned on so it's less noticeable.

Cheerieful_fml 2

He wasn't masturbating. He was remodeling his penis.

KiddNYC1O 20
klovemachine 24
Graawr 7

Stupid thing for the kid to do, but you sound like a douche. :/

Sure, he's a douche for doing his job and removing the kid from the store for masturbating in public. The kid is lucky they didn't detain him, call the cops, AND his parents.

Are you saying the OP sounds like a douche because he made the kid stop and escorted the kid out? I'm pretty confident that is what most people would do if they found a kid masturbating in public at their place of work.

Yeah, because the undouchey thing to do would have been to let him finish first and leave when he chose to, right?

KiddNYC1O 20

70- Work place* JK, I just wanted to show #17 a legitimate example of a douche.

lmao, out of all places, why home depot?

Lol damn glad to say I haven't had that happen at the one I work at

NoNotTheFace 8

I hope you escorted him to a normal bathroom to let him finish.

ShealaBoBayla 0

I feel more bad for the kid than anything. Now that is embarrassing. FHL xD

BellaBelle_fml 23

The teen obviously didn't care since he chose to ********** in a location that was public and had a high risk of getting caught. That, or he is extremely unintelligent and didn't think it through.

chickenpie90 16