Caught in 4K

By Safe - 17/04/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left her phone on a bus. With no way to pick it up, I drove 40 miles through Friday night Boston traffic to get it from the bus company office. It took me four hours. Bored in traffic, I discovered the texts from her other boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 700
You deserved it 5 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about it and can now dump the bitch.

oreomaple123 0

Wow that sucks.. I would texted back the guy and said Hey turns out I'm cheating on you and not tell her that...That would show her..

Comments

So it probably wasn't Friday night Boston traffic.... more like Red Sox game traffic. But that really is ridiculously awful for something like that to happen. (At least you found out after getting hte phone for her rather than letting her get it herself and you never finding out.)

Yes #16 = win. And you totally should video her giving you head with your phone and send it to the other boyfriend, since you'll have his number from her phone. Or at least take pictures. Or better yet, let the other boyfriend know what's going on, and then say, "Holy shit! You don't..have herpes..do you?" and (hopefully) when he says no...say, "Well....NOW YOU DO MOTHER ******!!" and just leave it at that.

You're too good for her. A nice guy who will do all of that for a chick doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Just find somebody else, somebody better.

Tonkatruckerboii 0

whatever you should be able to look through her phone..If my bf looked through my phone without me knowing i'd be cool. DUmp her ass, text all the guys in her phone saying she has herpes...and dont talk to her again

Tonkatruckerboii 0

whatever you should be able to look through her phone..If my bf looked through my phone without me knowing i'd be cool. DUmp her ass, text all the guys in her phone saying she has herpes...and dont talk to her again

Wow! thats effin crazy! I've dealt with ungrateful bitches before..dump that bitch!

#16 FTW! #19 - You NEVER go Ass to Mouth! =P Confront her about it, if she denies, text the other guy, let him know he's dating a ****, also text anyone else who matters... effectively, ruin this bitches life, thats what she DESERVES for cheating.

I don't think he was snooping. He wasn't expecting to find her cheating, just looking for reading material and maybe gossip because he was really bored. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend looked through my texts. It's only snooping when you're doing it because you're jealous.

You are a great guy for going to all that work just for her, and she doesn't deserve you babe, 28 is dead on