Caught in 4K

By Safe - 17/04/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left her phone on a bus. With no way to pick it up, I drove 40 miles through Friday night Boston traffic to get it from the bus company office. It took me four hours. Bored in traffic, I discovered the texts from her other boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 700
You deserved it 5 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about it and can now dump the bitch.

oreomaple123 0

Wow that sucks.. I would texted back the guy and said Hey turns out I'm cheating on you and not tell her that...That would show her..

Comments

I just think its funny that someone thought driving in Boston and looking at texts was a good idea. I'm usually all for cell phones while i drive, but once I'm in Boston it's 10 o clock 2 o clock the whole way haha. Props for not crashing.

Snooping is snooping. All 500+ text messages I have in my phone are from the same guy (whom I'm dating), but if I ever caught him snooping around I'd whoop his ass pretty badly. It's MY phone and it's MY privacy. Anyone who does not understand that can go to hell. That being said, you still didn't deserve this happening to you. No one deserves to be cheated on, especially something who does something as sweet as this.

what's a horrible car trip when it allows you to find out that your girlfriend is a ho. now you can avoid wasted months/years with this useless chick !

The phone actually survived staying unattended on an MBTA bus without being stolen?

lolololcheese 0

in the wise words of Paige Michalchuk, "I think (hers) is the bigger faux pas here."

thuryn 2

Agreed. Text him with your phone number. "You're the 'other guy'. Just thought you should know." Oh, and "lose" the phone again. Then lose the g/f. And don't look back.

ouch agreed fyl... should have txt him from her phone saying she has crabs...

thuryn 2

Also, another thing occurs to me. FMLs like this could be posted to the craigslist personals. Chicks are looking for guys who would drive four hours in Boston traffic for them. Since your g/f is too stupid to realize you're nice, maybe someone else will.

dancing_bear 0

#54 ftw!! XD I think you need to find out if the other guy knew what was going on before you do anything to him (if she lied to you, quite possibly she's lied to him as well). But yeah. Dump her. Some people are so pathetic.

the_walrus 0

#16 legend you shud plot against the miserable **** with the other guy to completely ruin her.