Caught in 4K

By Safe - 17/04/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left her phone on a bus. With no way to pick it up, I drove 40 miles through Friday night Boston traffic to get it from the bus company office. It took me four hours. Bored in traffic, I discovered the texts from her other boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 700
You deserved it 5 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about it and can now dump the bitch.

oreomaple123 0

Wow that sucks.. I would texted back the guy and said Hey turns out I'm cheating on you and not tell her that...That would show her..

Comments

I would have texted him back let him know what was going on, texted all the people on her phone making her look like a super tramp and then thrown the phone out the car.

Then he would have no proof his girlfriend is cheating.. it is vital to keep the evidence and although it would be fun, he shouldn't tamper with the evidence. He should just confront her and dump her sorry ass!

Well you don't really need to show the girl the evidence. They both know she cheated so he can smash the phone and still dump her

If he screen caps the convos and post on social media then he and the world will :)

kel_riv 0

normally i'm 100% against snoopers, but that ******* sucks and i'm completely on your side. what a dumb bitch.

Even if she says "you shouldn't have looked", you should have. What a bitch.

I agree with #7. You shouldn't have looked into her phone anyway.

why would she be bothered if she had nothing to hide though? I doubt she would.

Sorry, but if you're in a relationship, that gives the other person permission to take your stuff to wear, look through your phone, go on your Facebook, Twitter, etc. It isn't a good relationship if your partner can't look through your stuff because you're hiding a secret (i.e. Cheating)

EstacyPantsFML10 0

You should have texted the "other guy", said you were leaving him, and you were pregnant by another man. then dump the stupid bitch when you see her again. she gives females like me a bad name. poor guy :(.

before you do anything drastic, make sure you get her to give you head one last time.

wwvmd 0

hahaha I agree with #6 then ditch the ****.. don't blame yourself either. she obviously has issues with her self-esteem to need to do something like that. and does she have any hot sisters? maybe a hot bestfriend? either way it would only be right to get a little revenge :)

rainyday1010 0

You know guys, he might not have been snooping. Maybe it rang in traffic and he decided to check rather than just leave it. #16 win

#16, thats a good idea, but to make it even better; get her to go ass to mouth :P

You should have texted the guy. Dump her.