Caught in 4K

By Safe - 17/04/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left her phone on a bus. With no way to pick it up, I drove 40 miles through Friday night Boston traffic to get it from the bus company office. It took me four hours. Bored in traffic, I discovered the texts from her other boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 701
You deserved it 5 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about it and can now dump the bitch.

oreomaple123 0

Wow that sucks.. I would texted back the guy and said Hey turns out I'm cheating on you and not tell her that...That would show her..

Comments

but really...what were you expecting to find when you read her texts...?

:/ I really don't think you should be looking through her phone - that's a privacy and trust thing. Maybe it's just because I'm such a fiercely private person, but if I caught anyone going through my phone I'd be pretty upset. Not saying you deserve it, but I am saying that all the people commenting with "you shouldn't have been snooping in the first place" definitely have a valid point... It's kind of like snooping through all of her stuff when you're home alone because "you're bored." It's just not something you do.

missethics 0

Def not snooping... my boyfriend and I look at eachother's texts out of boredom all the time. 98% of the messages are from eachother, but still. No big deal. FYL, dude.

#7, 14, and 106 - Did you ever stop to think that her phone was on and it got a text from the other boyfriend? I'm not saying I'm all for snooping, but if it's suspicious, confront her about it. If she freaks out and says "WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY PHONE. DON'T YOU TRUST ME?", she's cheating. My boyfriend and I go through each other's phones all the time. If they have that much tension in a relationship, then it's not a good one to start with.

Zpecial26 0

I hope you didn't give her the phone back..

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh god.. I feel really bad for you! Believe me, I sat through Friday night Boston traffic before, actually, many times and the LAST thing you want to find out after all that is you're being cheated on. What a bitch.

Normally I'd say that you shouldn't go through other people's personal stuff, but here I guess it helped you find this out - talk to her about it, see how that goes, and then decide for yourself whether to stay with her or whether you won't be able to trust her again - in that case dump her.

i agree with 15. text him something ridiculous then dump her bitch ass. oh and sell the phone.