Busted

By Extended_desktop - 11/09/2011 17:53 - Poland

Spicy
Today, I got bored and decided to visit a porn site. I typed in the address and hit enter. A split second later, I realized I wasn't typing into the browser address bar, but in a chat window on my other screen. I'd been chatting with a girl I wanted to get with at the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 566
You deserved it 65 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you wanted to get with the girl you were talking to, you should've been talking to her instead of going on a **** website. YDI my friend.

Comments

leadman1989 15

Well if you hadn't typed in "justin beiber gay extreme hardcore orgy and donkey show" this wouldn't be that big of a deal... Just make sure you don't chew gum since you can't do two things at once.

Hey now. That donkey show wasn't ****, it was erotic art. So plebian.

proski 0

As Red would say on That 70's Show, you jackass.

angela3222 0

I would say "sorry, my older brother did it as a joke." or if you don't have an older brother like me just say your friend was over and thought it would be funny to put that... And this is coming from a girl...

You should have spammed the chat box afterwards, so she would never find it.

Lol hopefully it wasn't a fetish website. xD

RudyG3A 3

Wow you you tried to screw some girl but ended up screwing yourself... Nice!

I would have said that I accidentally typed it in the chat as an accident and that I was trying to get on it because a friend told me to and I was gonna check it out because I had no clue what it was, but then have told her not to go to the website because you can't trust my friend.

As Red Foreman from That 70's Show would say: "You dumb ass!"